When it comes to partying, Barcelona knows no equal. Travel Bar is your gateway to an incredible stag party! Have a look at the following options and discover how we can show you the stag weekend of your dreams; day and night! Don’t forget all of our Barcelona Stag packages and activities include a 24/7 contactable English speaking local, who can help you out with any issue you may face during your time in Barcelona. We’re always happy to meet up for a drink and can give any advice you need. You can choose one of our popular packages or we can arrange a fully customised package for your stag weekend in Spain…whether it be FC Barcelona tickets & a yacht charter, games on the beach with sexy senoritas, or an action packed adventure. With Travel Bar no request is too outrageous or detail too small, we are here to ensure you have the most memorable stag experience possible.
When you get here you’re going to know the lingo to get by. Here’s what we saw as the most important phrases:
- Two beers please – Dos cervesas por favor
- Hello sexy – Hola Guapa
- Help! My friend is making a huge error! -Ayuda! Mi amigo está cometiendo un gran error!
- He’s always a pathetic sh*t – él siempre es patético como una mierda
- How much for a lapdance? – ¿Cuánto cuesta el lapdance?
- Please help me. I seem to have lost my dignity – Por favor, ayúdame. Parezco haber perdido mi dignidad.
Also while you’re here you will need to have some fun local facts to wow the hen parties here:
- Barcelona’s beach didn’t exist until 1992. The sand is imported from Egypt.
- Christopher Colombus returned from discovering America to Barcelona to present his goods to the king and queen of Spain.
- St George isn’t just the Patron Saint of England, but also Catalonia.
- The flag of Catalonia, is the blood of the first king of Catalonia on a golden shield.
- The national sport is human tower building.
Famous people who are from or live in Barcelona:
Gerard Pique – Footballer Shakira – Married to a footballer Pep Guardiola – Manager of Manchester’s second club Antoni Guadi – Built a church Lionel Messi – GOD