However you wish to spend your Hen with your best friends, Barcelona knows no equal! Whether by relaxing at a Spa, hunting for treasure or one epic party, Travel Bound iss the gateway to an incredible hen weekend in Spain! Have a look at the following options and discover how we can show you the hen party of your dreams, day and night! Don’t forget all of our packages and activities include one of our charming English speaking guides who know the city just as much as they know how to have a good time!
You can choose one of our popular packages or we can arrange a fully customised package for your hen do abroad. We know that planning your hen holiday is an important step in the wedding process, so with Travel Bound we strive to deliver the perfect hen weekend for you; no request is too outrageous or detail too small, we are here to ensure you have the most memorable hen experience possible.
Nothing is more embarrassing than not being able to speak the local language. Here is some vital phrases we thought you would need:
- More wine, please – Mas vino por favor
- #BrideTribe – #TribuEsposa
- Which way to the beach – ‘que camino a la playa?’
- Sorry, my friend is drunk and emotional – Lo siento, mi amigo está borracho y emocional
- The stripper’s package was so big it would not be allowed on RyanAir – el paquete de stripper era tan grande que no se permitiría en RyanAir
Here’s some local fun facts to use on your friends while you’re here:
- Barcelona’s beach didn’t exist until 1992. The sand is imported from Egypt for the olympics.
- Christopher Colombus returned from discovering America to Barcelona to present his goods to the king and queen of Spain.
- St George isn’t just the Patron Saint of England, but also Catalonia.
- The flag of Catalonia, is the blood of the first king of Catalonia on a golden shield.
- The national sport is human tower building.
- The Sagrada Familia is scheduled to be complete in 2026